Located in one of the most beautiful settings of Cap Ferrat, Villa C combines an ultra-contemporary, modernist living space, with more intimate and personal private rooms. At each turn, a new and more breathtaking bay view emerges, a backdrop for this stunning and unique building.
Each of the seven individually-designed guest bedrooms offers a separate enclave, complete with bathroom and private terrace. With its indoor pool and lavishly equipped exercise room, this exclusive retreat offers privilege, personality and world-class performance.
- Welcome and Luggage services
- Concierge Service
- Daily Cleaning (8 hours daily)
- Change of towels according to usage
- Bed linen changed twice weekly
- Cleaning of Client & Family laundry
- Daily cleaning & maintenance of the spa, indoor and
outdoor swimming pools
- Garden Upkeep
- Final cleaning at the end of the stay
- WIFI (internet connection)
- Fax Service available
- All utility bills (excluding telephone)
- Villa Manager (8 hours daily)
- 3 Housekeepers / Housemaids (09h00-17h00)
- 1 Handyman (09h00-17h00)
- 1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (08h00-23h00)
- Food & Beverage at extra cost
- 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (08h00-23h00)
Description - St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
Cape Ferrat or Saint-Jean Cap Ferrat is a peninsula on the French Riviera between Nice and Monaco. A former fishing village, Cap Ferrat has managed to preserve the timeless charm of Mediterranean nature in a glamorous and sublime setting. Its tranquility and beauty have long made it the favorite vacation spot of the European aristocracy and millionaires.
The peninsula of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat offers great pedestrian paths, which run along the seaside in an extravagant natural landscapes for an exceptional discovery of the 12 kilometers coastline.