Discover Villa Adonia, our stunning 275m² villa with a panoramic view of the Aegean Sea in Mykonos. Situated on a 2,000m² estate in Agios Stefanos, with an infinity pool, 2 BBQ areas, a garden and a beach football (soccer) field, Villa Adonia offers you and your guests all the luxury amenities you could need for an exceptional stay in Mykonos.
Fully air-conditioned with 7 bedroom suites, Villa Adonia can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests.
In the Main House, you will find:
- Bedroom 1: master bedroom furnished with a king size bed, access through the balcony door to the garden and pool and an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: a double bedroom with courtyard access and an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: furnished with a double bed and an en-suite bathroom
In the Independent Guest Houses, you will find:
- Bedroom 4 (1st Guest House): furnished with a double bed, direct access to courtyard and an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (2nd Guest House): furnished with a double bed, direct access to courtyard and an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 (3rd Guest House): furnished with a double bed, a sofa, a small kitchen, direct access to the pool and garden and an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7 (4th Guest House): furnished with 2 single beds that can be joined to form a double bed, TV and an en-suite bathroom
Step foot into Villa Adonia, where you will find a beautiful open living area with two seating areas that are located next to each other. You and your guests are invited to relax on the comfortable sofas in front of the TV or the fireplace for an apero with your guests before dinner. For dinner, you can choose to dine indoors at the beautiful wood dining table that can seat up to 8 guests or head outdoors to the spacious covered terrace where you will find a large dining table that can seat up to 10 guests. Indoors, you will find an open kitchen, fully equipped with everything you could need to prepare your meals, along with a breakfast table. The kitchen opens up directly onto the spacious outdoor lounge and dining terrace.
On a beautiful day, take a dip into the 80m² swimming pool and enjoy the stunning panoramic view of the Aegean Sea. Afterwards, dry off on one of the lounge chairs under the sun or head to the pergola lounge area for some shade. For lunch, you and your guests are invited to use one of the 2 outdoor barbecue areas and enjoy an alfresco meal at the spacious outdoor dining area. In the afternoon, you and your guests can relax on one of several lounge areas, take a nap on the hammock next to the pool, read a book in the Yucca tree garden or play a game of beach soccer in the football field.
Your stay at Villa Adonia includes onsite private parking for 4 cars, daily house cleaning, fresh linen and towel changes twice a week, pool maintenance as well as pre-stocking for your first day with water, juice, coffee, tea, sugar, milk and soft drinks. Additional concierge services such as a airport transfer, private chauffeur, villa pre-stocking, a personal chef, or a babysitter are available upon request.
Villa Adonia is located in Agios Stefanos, the lively Northwestern region of Mykonos. From Villa Adonia, you are conveniently located just 600m from Agios Stefanos Beach, close to the downtown restaurants, bars and nightlife. You and your guests can also drive out further to explore other beaches and beach coves nearby, or request to charter a private yacht and spend the day sailing around the Greek Islands.
Don't wait to plan your Mykonos getaway and book your stay at Villa Adonia today!