Discover Villa Ceylon, a stunning Southern-Italian style villa perched on a cliff overlooking the Amalfi Coast. With a 35,000m² private estate, a collection of terraces, an infinity pool and a private cove access to the sea, Villa Ceylon offers you and your guests all the luxury amenities you could need for an authentic Italian escape to the Amalfi Coast.
Fully air-conditioned with 8 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, Villa Ceylon can comfortably accommodate up to 16 guests.
On the 2nd floor, you will find:
- Bedroom 1: 25m² Master Bedroom, furnished with a 180cm King size bed, a walk-in closet, safe, and an ensuite bathroom with a shower
On the first floor, you will find:
- Bedroom 2: 18m² furnished with a 180cm King size bed, a safe, and a separate bathroom with a shower that is shared with Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3: 15m² furnished with 2 single 70cm beds, a safe, and a separate bathroom with a shower that is shared with Bedroom 2
On the lower level, you will find:
- Bedroom 4: 18m² furnished with a 166cm Queen size bed, a safe, offers a sea view, and an ensuite bathroom with a shower
- Bedroom 5: 18m² furnished with a 166cm Queen size bed, a safe, offers a sea view, and an ensuite bathroom with a shower
- Bedroom 6: 18m² furnished with 2 single 86cm beds, a safe, offers a sea view, and an ensuite bathroom with a shower
- Bedroom 7: 18m² furnished with 2 single 86cm beds, a safe, offers a sea view, and an ensuite bathroom with a shower
On the swimming pool level in the Garden house, you will find:
- Bedroom 8: 12m² furnished with a 166cm Queen size bed, a safe, an ensuite bathroom with a shower and offers direct access to the pool
Step foot into Villa Ceylon's living area, featuring beautiful concrete vaulted ceilings, stone walls, and antique terracotta floors. Relax on one of the designer sofas or arm chairs for an apero with your guests before sitting down at the long dining table for a grand feast. In a separate room, you will find a modern kitchen, fully equipped with everything your personal chef could need to prepare your meals.
On a beautiful day, take a dip in Villa Ceylon's beautiful 100m² infinity swimming pool and swim a few laps before drying off on one of the lounge chairs and enjoying the panoramic view of the Maiori coast. For lunch, you and your guests can use the summer kitchen, equipped with a gas stove, electric pizza oven, gas grill, and a wood fireplace BBQ. Enjoy your alfresco meal outside on the stunning covered terrace overlooking the sea. In the afternoon, you and your guests are invited to explore the estate which also includes a vegetable garden, an orchard, a private chapel, a small animal farm and a private cove that offers direct access to the sea. There's also a fully equipped indoor gym for you to use and 2 electric cars to help get around the 35,000m² estate.
Your stay at Villa Ceylon includes daily cleaning, bi-weekly change of linens, towels and pool towels, a personal chef, a butler, 2 electric cars, onsite parking for 7 cars and porter service on arrival and departure. Additional concierge services are available upon request and pets may be allowed on premise with advance notice and approval by the owner.
Villa Ceylon is located just outside of Maiori, perched on a cliff overlooking the Amalfi Coast. From Villa Ceylon, you will be close to the Path of the Lemons, Minori, and Cetara and just a short drive away from Amalfi, Ravello, Positano and Pompei. You and your guests are invited to explore the local villages nearby, visit the local markets, enjoy a drive along the Amalfi coast and dine at a delicious Italian restaurant with a beautiful view. You can also spend the day at Naples which is only a 1 hour drive away.
Book your exceptional stay in Amalfi Coast today and stay at our Villa Ceylon!